covered worker protections costs
Costs related to COVID-19 worker protection guidance and regulations issued by HHS, CDC or OSHA that were incurred between March 1, 2020 and the date when the President declares the COVID-19 national emergency has ended are eligible costs, if the costs were paid or incurred during the Covered Period.
This may include the purchase, maintenance, or renovation of assets that create or expand:
- a drive-through window facility
- an indoor, outdoor, or combined air or air pressure ventilation or filtration system
- a physical barrier such as a sneeze guard
- an expansion of additional indoor, outdoor or combined business space
- an onsite or offsite health screening capability
This may include the purchase of other worker protection equipment relating to the compliance with HHS.
- covered materials described in section 328.103(a) of title 44 including N95 respirators, PPE surgical masks, PPE nitrile gloves, and more.
- particle filtering facepiece respirators